|Location:||@mitechie‘s house. Ping him for details.|
The main task is to work on test coverage of Bookie. We’ll be using coverage.py to find areas missing tests and work on getting better coverage for them.
A couple of people have expressed interest in working on breadability and some sites it’s not processing that well.
Lunch will be provided and if you’re interesting in working on something else please let me know. The day will end when people get tired of sprinting.
|Location:||PyOhio see @mitechie for where on Friday and Saturday info is on the|
|Time:||Refer to the PyOhio site for details.|
We’ll be working on any of the Bookie part of apps. This includes breadability, bookie_parser, bookie_firefox, bookie_android. So if you want to hack on a Pyramid app, celery processing, parsing algorigthms, Tornado apps on Heroku, or CoffeeScript we’ve got something you can work on.
Specific task ideas include:
|Time:||All the time!|
Get 0.4 out the door, this means FF extension completed and do a release
Start 0.5 release, possible items include:
- Signup system with throttled registrations/waiting list + api/ui for it
- In place editing
- Easy reader UI for !toread bmarks
- Look at adding smarter tag suggestions (js page parser + smarter server side)
- Celery/out of process worker system for things
- Rework the url parsing worker for the celery backend, requests, async
- get yeti and browser functional tests running SST?
- better mobile/responsive UI bits
- Stats stats and more stats API/UI
Location: My Place Time: 10am-4pm
The main task is to work on a full Firefox extension based off the add-on SDK. Current base is located:
A lot’s changed. We could use help with:
Location: PyOhio see @mitechie for where on Friday and Saturday info is on the site: http://pyohio.org/Sprints/ Time: Friday will be in the evening and Saturday with the PyOhio peeps after the conference
We’re going to have the first ever Bookie sprint on Friday the 22nd of April. Some potential goals:
The doors open up at 11am and we’ll have some lunch delivered around 12:30pm. I’ll chase everyone away somewhere around 4pm.